Monday, July 27, 2009

What's going on

- I just got up around 8:30. I stayed up last night after preaching the revival service! I had a final to take and finished around 1:00 this morning. I am still half a sleep though.

- Revival went well last night! I always enjoy going back to Old Canon.

- The service yesterday morning was great. I enjoyed the fellowship afterwards and I enjoyed the response to the message. We talked about prayer! Not how to do it or methods to prayer. We simply talked about how much we need to pray together.

- My next semester starts back in about three weeks and I wished it was about never.

- I am reading a new book right now called "Every Mans Battle". Seriously, guys you need to check this out.

- This Abby's last week off and I am seriously depressed!

- Tomorrow we go for our second ultra sound! I can't wait!!! Abby is starting to feel better as she goes into her second tri-mester. Yesterday Abby and I went to Burger King and got something to eat and she wanted Dills. We got about two miles from BK and she said I would like what you got so we turned around and went back. I love her!

1 comment:

Erin S. said...

Jonathan! I'm so glad I found your blog. Sounds like you and Abby are doing great. I'm so excited for you guys! I have a blog, too. Check it out if you want: www.theamazingmadnessofmotherhood.blogspot.com

Love you guys!

Erin

PS- I love Perry Noble, too! He came to preach at our church last year.