Monday, August 17, 2009

Ten Things that I can't Believe- part 1

1. I can't believe that Jesus would choose me. I never deserved it! I can't believe that He would love me and want me!

2. I can't believe that everything God has is available to me! As a matter of fact the only thing that holds back the power of God in my life is me!

3. I can't believe that God allows our church to be apart of His Church. Too many times we think our church is the Church, but in reality we are a part of His church that can or cannot exsist.

4. I can't believe that I am going to a dad. Holy Crap!!! I want to apologize to the whole world because this kids going to be one messed up, Jesus loving, church going, Georgia fan if there has ever been one. I pray and hope that is at least for the first two things!

5. I can't believe I get to do ministry! Seriously, we take ministry for granted so many times. We think "well without me this place couldn't run, I do everything, and no one could do what I do". New's flash! Had Jesus not died none of could do this! I am so thankful I get to do this!

No comments: