Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In the zone

Well I am fixing to go to bed and I have a lot on my mind so I need to vent.

- I am excited about Sunday! It’s going to be a great day in the life of our church! I am flat telling you God is working in some hearts here at the church and in a few months I believe we are going to take it to the next level.

-This coming Tuesday we are launching our outreach program (our five-in-five program). We are going to reach five miles in five years.

- In two weeks (September 7) we are changing our service times. We are having worship at 10:30 a.m. Sunday school 5:30 p.m. and evening worship at 6:30. There is a lot of excitement building in our church right now about what God is going to do through this change.

- Abby (my wife) that’s right the greatest lady I know is going to be leading our music ministry. We’ve had a great lady leading this (Jeanette) and she’s passing the torch on to Abby. Abby has such a passion for worship and I can’t wait to see what God does with our music at the church.

- By the way I am sitting here watching a preseason college football show and I’m ready to see the old red and black take the field. Georgia is the team to beat and I’m ready to talk smack to anyone who differs and share Jesus with them because they need truth in their life!

- OK I am back to church!

- In two weeks we are starting our Intimacy with God series. This will last for about two months and I believe people are going to be challenged out of their minds.

- OK I want to set a goal for the next year! I want to see 30 people come to Christ!!! I believe if we ask God will give it.

- One last thing my wife is laying here beside me on the couch sleeping and she is beautiful!

No comments: