Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Times of refreshing

Man the past few days have been great having temps in the 70’s. It’s almost refreshing to have these times after all the heat. I was thinking about the more relaxing temperatures and thought about the times when God refreshes me! There are times when all of hell is fighting every move we make and we just want to give up but then God sends us a time of refreshing. I thought about Jesus after He had been tempted in Matthew 4 and the angels came and ministered to Him. I believe there are times when we don’t even know it and God sends strength out of know where.
The key to all this is living a life that is unmovable so that when the storms do come we wait on God. For so many a little storm will come through and their blown away. We must stay close to Jesus so that when the storms do come even though the winds are howling and the rain is pouring we know that Jesus is still in the boat!

On my next post I can’t wait to tell you about an awesome phone call I got the other day.

No comments: