Well we have had quiet a day at Shoal Creek.
- For two weeks in a row we have averaged over thirty in Sunday School.
- We focused on worship today and tonight we had a special time of worship. Thats our greatest focus to get people to the place that they can worship Jesus.
- Tonight I am sitting here enjoying some rest time.
- People are getting excited about our church and some of the changes were making.
- We are having our first leadership meeting Tuesday night and I am pumped about it. Without leadership in the Church we have no direction.
- I am still praying for 40 at the end of this month in Sunday school.
- Last but not least I got a little scared Saturday by those South Carolina Roosters. But we pulled it out.
When Anxiety Attacks
7 months ago