This month we are taking a look at the church, vision, and change. Today we looked at changed! Here's a few thoughts to finish up today.
- Jesus wants me to change why would He not want His church to change.
- We hold on to tradition like the tradition is ours.
- We need to remember that tradition always began with a change!
- We had one guy join the Church (Paul) and it pumped me up
- Our Sunday school class is talking about joining a larger church for a mission trip
- Our church is changing from a inward view to an outward view
- God is bringing some change into my heart right now personally
Prayer: Here are a few things you can help me to pray for
1. 20 souls between now and May (I would like to baptize 10 between now and Easter)
2. A youth pastor
3. Our prayer revival 1/26-28
4. February message series "Love is in the air"
5. A golf tournament in April to raise money for our outreach program.
6. 4 weeks of witnessing in March!
When Anxiety Attacks
9 months ago