Friday, January 30, 2009

Great Times

That's right, there is some awesome things happening right now at Shoal Creek and in my life! So here goes!

#1- our new website! It's still under construction but here's the link so you can go to it and keep up with our church. www.shoalcreekbc.org

#2- Our family series this month. Man I am ready and have been working on the messages for several weeks now. This week were looking at men. I believe there are some things men desperately need to realize.

#3- "Fireproof"! This was an incredible movie! We are showing it on February the 13th at 7:00 p.m.! That's a friday night and I think you will love it! Come and be a part of this powerful service.

#4- February the 22nd is our family day! What is this? It's a message that God is still working on in my heart and I believe that everyone will leave that day excited about family. So invite everyone in your family to this service!

#5- The Super Bowl! Go Steelers! I do like Kurt Warrner, but I am pulling for the Steelers. By the way Hines Ward plays for the Steelers and he was also one of the greatest players to ever step on the field at Georgia! I think Tech also has someone that will be there! No, not really! That was the dumbest thing I ever heard anyone say!

#6- Basketball! Okay, again just kidding! Seriously, I would rather watch ping pong than basketball!

#7- I won the BCS title on College footbal 09' on my xbox 360! And they extended my contract! Good times!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: