- I enjoyed preaching today. God really used the services to speak to people.
- I am tired of all our people being sick
- I cannot wait for next Sunday. We have so much going on and I think it's going to be a blast
- We are going to have a vegtable garden and I am like a kid on this whole deal.
- I love Shoal Creek and it's people. They are the best in the world. This place is not a stepping stone for me it's where I am called to.
- Our new classes are going great as we get them up and going.
- I cannot wait for the day when we have a bunch of full time staff so we can have meetings. Just kidding! I can't until the day we need it. It's coming.
- Abby and I played with our blood hound tonight after church and I enjoyed it so much.
- I am worn out! Seriously, I am so tired right now that it's not even funny. I am going to bed.
When Anxiety Attacks
5 months ago