Friday, September 26, 2008

God's not done yet!

OK! It's here! We have been praying for forty in Sunday school on Sunday and I am excited to see what God is going to do!

We have a few things coming up that I can't wait for!

1. Our baptism on October 5th

2. Our high attendance day this coming sunday
(The church has not averaged 18 in Sunday school in over a year and God did that in August
and so far this month we have averaged 29 and the month is not over yet!)

3. The intimacy with God series as we continue on! I am getting a great response from people so
far and I feel that we haven't even got to the good stuff yet

4. The "Wholly" series that's coming up in January

5. I'm not going to give it away now but I cannot wait for December!!!


God's not done yet! He still has a plan and if He were through I don't think we would be hanging around this old place!

No comments: