Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Year

Last night we had a service in which I cast the vision that God has placed in my heart. I realized there is some things that needs our attention. God has really dealt with me on this thing and so last night I took an hour and a half to cast vision. It wasn't my vision it is the vision that Jesus has for (His) Church. When Nehemiah went back to Jerusalem God had placed a vision in his heart concerning the walls that could be there once again. WE called the service "A year of Emphasis". There are five things that I believe the church must place an emphasis on to be in God's will.

1. Prayer

2. Intentional evangelism

3. Intentional relationships

4. Creative worship

5. Leadership Growth

We hae a life verse as church this year that we are going live by every week.

Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

No comments: