Sunday, April 26, 2009

What a Week

- We have averaged over fifty the last four weeks. That has been pretty awesome!

- We have had more join our church through baptism and letter than we had in some of our services when we got here last July.

- I had my lap top stolen last week. I found it but was still not happy about it.

- We are stil seeing new people come into our church. That never gets old!

- We Bob & Tracy Claytor come last night and share about missions. That was awesome!

- We are raising money to go to Zambia and I can't wait to go.

- I cannot wait to get this week started there is a lot I need to do I am ready to go.

- Our garden is doing awesome! I may make a farmer yet!

- I am fired up about being a Christian! Seriously, I can't get over it!

- I am ready to go home and spend some quality time with my wife!

No comments: