Sunday, June 21, 2009

New stuff

Well tonight I am back! Here's a few things to catch everybody up on!
- Vacation was great! I got some serious rest.

- I am getting ready for the upcoming church year! It is going to be great!

- I am learning that leading gets tougher as you get closer to the problems.

- I just got done reading "Next Generation Leader". I am going to post on it the next few days. But the one thing I have learned is that I cannot fear.

- The greatest news is this! We are having a baby! I am so proud and so thankful!

- VBS is this week and I can't wait.

- We are leaving for Africa on July 6th and will be gone for 10 days. I am praying for a 1000 souls and I can't wait to tell how God does more than that!

2 comments:

Tyler, Carrie, and Cason said...

That is awesome!! CONGRATS! When is the due date? Being a parent is such a blessing! God is good!!

Becca said...

Good to see you finally put something on your blog! Slacker! It's about time you tell everyone that I am FINALLY going to be an aunt!! Luv ya!